[TYPO3-mvc] FLOW3 / Extbase Workflow

Patrick Lobacher plobacher at n-o-g.de
Mon Mar 5 17:27:10 CET 2012

Hi Sebastian,

I think your proposal is a good way to couple both areas loosely
together but it will give us enough freedom to include some really cool
stuff in Extbase first (for example magic getter/setter or something else).
So we are not slowed down by the FLOW3 developement and on the other
side we can inspire each other and if the FLOW3 team find something cool
to integrate there - they are informed inside the tracker.

So +1 from me.

Patrick