[TYPO3-mvc] Tell me if i`m wrong or i`ll never ever use extbase more !!

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon Jan 23 10:34:56 CET 2012

Hi Dawid,

> I got 2 columns: left and right
>
> In my left column I have extbase view of my plugin that is displaying
> for example categories
>
> In the right I display diffrent views of the same plugin. Every time i
> hit a link i get error that this controller (diffrent that in left side)
> is not allowed. When I add this controller to flexform for view on the
> left side it works BUT then I don`t see categories on the left anymore
> but the same thing that is on the right. WHY I ASK ?!
> why why why ?

I've been out of Extbase business for some time, but from what I
remember there was a issue with this once during development of 1.4 and
a fix for it has been implemented. IIRC you need to set a TS
compatibility setting for your plugin namespace. Should be mentioned
somewhere in the list already - mind searching? But as I said - I was
out of business for some time and might be wrong.