[TYPO3-mvc] Tell me if i`m wrong or i`ll never ever use extbase more !!

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 09:40:14 CET 2012

Hi

ERROR

Oops, an error occurred!

The action "listFromCategory" (controller "Category") is not allowed by
this plugin. Please check
Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin() in your ext_localconf.php.

And it is configured in ext_localconf.php. When I add it the the
flexform of plugin on the left side where I don`t want it it will work

It should be displayed in the right and it is when I`ll add it to the
left side.

extbase version: 1.4.1