[TYPO3-mvc] How to increase extbase object cache lifetime?

Dennis Ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 19 13:07:29 CET 2012

Hi Roland,

On 19.01.2012 11:34, Roland wrote:
> can anybody tell me what the easieast way to increase extbase object
> cache lifetime for my extension is? thanks.

While cross reading the code of the extension fed today i've stumbled
about [1] and [2] (in both files the last few lines - in ext_tables.php
it is done in another way like the extension you mentioned.
Never used this myself - just as hint - maybe it helps and maybe Claus
can say more regarding this..

regards
Dennis

[1]