[TYPO3-mvc] create saves empty objects

Johannes C. Schulz - EnzephaloN IT-Solutions info at enzephalon.de
Wed Jan 18 14:33:34 CET 2012

Hello Xavier
This worked so far without errors, but also without writing values inside
"user".
Is there something to know for creating new frontenduser? Maybe I have
forgotten some main things? I only write the following values: username,
password, usergroup and (my own field) accreditation.
Like:
$newAccreditation->getUser()->setUsername($newAccreditation->getCompany(),$t
his->feuserRepository->countByUsername($username));

Johannes