[TYPO3-mvc] [Job] contract work for development of an extbase'd module

Mark Zealey mark at markandruth.co.uk
Tue Jan 17 15:52:35 CET 2012

Hi there,

I am a developer (without extbase knowledge) working for a charity that
has a pretty simple custom module using extbase. We are looking for an
experienced extbase developer to extend & enhance this module. We will
handle skinning etc just need the core module writing. The successful
applicant will get a short (1-2 day) project to start with to ensure we
can work well together and that you have the necessary skills; followed
by a longer development project which I estimate would be around 10 full
days of work (but you could do this over a period of say a month - time
is not our primary concern). We also have some further plans for
development so this could be the start of a longer term relationship.

If you're interested please send an email directly to me with your
expected hourly rate and a brief summary of your experience with typo3 &
extbase (eg 'I wrote a module that does XXX using extbase'). I'll then
send you a more detailed explanation of the projects.

Many thanks,

Mark