[TYPO3-mvc] Book by Rau & Kurfürst. English translation as a .pdf file?

Nicolas Forgerit nicolas.forgerit at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 18:20:55 CET 2012

Hey Mario,

you'd first need to check out from the repository [1], then install
something like Sphinx, which is a python-built renderer for
REStructured Text (the format of the books files),  then you'd
generate the docs via the Makefile that is shipped along with the
repository. Because the whole process can be somewhat cumbersome (and
because you remembered me to generate a current version of the
translated docs for myself ;) ) i created an archive which you may
download from there [3].

Hope that helps.

Ciao Nico

[1] https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Documentation/book_extbase_fluid/trunk