[TYPO3-mvc] Book by Rau & Kurfürst. English translation as a .pdf file?

mario chiari m at mariochiari.net
Mon Jan 2 17:29:18 CET 2012

Hello

I see that you have an almost complete draft of the english translation
of the book by Jochen Rau & Sebastian Kurfürst
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/book_extbase_fluid

I see how to download single portions of the draft as .rst files, e.g.
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/book_extbase_fluid/repository/raw/trunk/Documentation/0-Introduction/1-short-history.rst

I wonder whether it is possible to download the entire draft as a .pdf
file, is it? Indeed, it would be nice to get a copy with german original
text for still untraslated portions.

I appreciate if Fabien (fab1en) or Patrick (pschuster) let me know.

Thanks
Regards
Happy new year
mario