[TYPO3-mvc] odd relational issue with attach

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Tue Feb 21 09:59:19 CET 2012

Hi Toke,

> But thanks for your help, it was invaluable in regards to figure out were to look for clues.

You're welcome. And from your description it looks like I remembered wrong. Most likely, you really do need to re-load the object from the repository - it does not look like the object is re-populated even though the object is recorded in the list of persistable objects.

So a combination of my suggestion and a repository re-fetch is probably what you need.

Cheers,
Claus