[TYPO3-mvc] FED and TemplaVoila compatibility

Adrien Crivelli adrien.crivelli at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 15:55:14 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm sorry but I'm kind of lost. Will this make TemplaVoila work again in BE
and FE ? As I am new to FED I fail to see the relation between the FLUID
template you talk about and the TemplaVoila system. My aim is, if possible,
to keep TemplaVoila, both in BE and FE.

Thanks for your time anyway,

Adrien