[TYPO3-mvc] FED and TemplaVoila compatibility

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Fri Feb 17 15:13:27 CET 2012

Hi Adrien,

There are some solutions to this problem but only one method that is future proof:

- Install Flux from the Git master
- Install FED from the Git master
- Read and perform the steps described here: http://fedext.net/overview/fed-news/git-master-updated.html

I'm sorry that this is all the answer I have time to give right now. If you still have trouble you are welcome to write me back - but I probably won't have time to reply until late tonight.

Cheers,
Claus