[TYPO3-mvc] [RFC] Make 4.7 run with 4.5 LTS?

Adrien Crivelli adrien.crivelli at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 10:04:34 CET 2012

Hi,

I agree with latest posts. Taking the risk to break a LTS is not worth it
in my opinion and totally ruin the concept of LTS in the first place. If
you want new features, use new version of TYPO3. It's as simple as that.

I believe there's way enough work for core developers between 4.7/4.8 and
5.0 not to add even more things to their agenda.

Cheers,