[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase be_users mapping

Markus Rodler Markus.Rodler at in2code.de
Thu Feb 16 10:14:19 CET 2012

Hey all,

I want to make a connection to the be_users table in my extension
similar to the FrontendUser as it extbase supports.
I’ve configured it in the setup.txt to map it to my own BackendUser
Model. But there is a Problem with those fields:
realName, userMods, lockToDomain… and so on.

As you can see they are all CamelCase in the Database, but Extbase
expects it to search for the ones with underscore:
real_name, user_mods, lock_to_domain…

So my question is, how can I configure my Extension to get those fields?

All the best,

      Markus Rodler