[TYPO3-mvc] CheckboxViewHelper -> $this->propertyValue()

Martin Ernst ernst at alto.de
Fri Feb 10 12:06:48 CET 2012

Have you been able to resolve your problem?

I am having the same problem here. A form with a checkbox is fully
functional. The correct state of the checkbox is always saved.

I have an own validator for my form. If the Validator fails, I return to
the form. It is a form bound to and edit/update action. All values from
the current object are filled in the fields, not the values from before
posting the form. AND I get the error message for my checkboxes:

"Checkbox viewhelpers can only be bound to properties of type boolean or
array."

I am very much interested in a solution.

Greetings
Martin