[TYPO3-mvc] Dispatch Error after adding Boolean Property to Demand Class

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Mon Feb 6 22:23:13 CET 2012

> I suppose that this is a misleading error message. Why should there be a validation issue?

The error is a bit misleading. But speaking in Dispatcher terms it is completely correct - because the loop happens when the property mapper is unable to construct a valid object on either end of the origin/destination after more than 100 attempts (this limit is hardcoded in the Dispatcher).

The "real" cause for this problem could be many, but in order to see the true error message (which will come from the argument mapper) you must have a @dontvalidate annotation on one of the actions - and usually this would be the action you send the request from, where you reload the form with the erroneous form object and can use the form errors ViewHelper to see what went wrong.

I assume you eliminated the usual error suspects (namely, the field is displayed and saves correctly in the BE)?

--
Cheers,
Claus