[TYPO3-mvc] Property / relation problem

Alexander Dick typo3 at dick.at
Fri Feb 3 14:42:31 CET 2012

Hi Claus,

good news, for now I found a workaround: populate the identityMap
manually bevore saving!

public function initializeSaveAction() {

	$identityMap =
$this->objectManager->get('Tx_Extbase_Persistence_IdentityMap');
	$countries = $this->countryRepository->findAll();
	foreach($countries as $country) {
		$identityMap->registerObject($country, $country->getUid());
	}

Thanks for your help so far, I really appreciate it.

have a nice weekend,
cheers
Alex