[TYPO3-mvc] Property / relation problem

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Fri Feb 3 14:11:26 CET 2012

> 3) in order to have the field in the backend working, I have to change the foreign_table to static_countries (because tx_xxx_domain_model_staticcountry is only a dummy table and thus empty).

When you save manually through Extbase is the field in DB filled?

And the TS mapping info for the table (which is active when saving through Extbase) - could that be affecting how the target table is resolved and because of that how Extbase tries to load the Country?

This really does sound like a mapping configuration problem and I'm afraid this isn't an area I have much experience with.

Cheers,
Claus