[TYPO3-mvc] Property / relation problem

Alexander Dick typo3 at dick.at
Thu Feb 2 17:25:56 CET 2012

Well, if I add recordType, then my User object is empty.

The field record_type does not exist in fe_users, but there is
tx_extbase_type and it's populated with
Tx_Extbase_Domain_Model_FrontendUser.

What would the recordType be for?

I also map static_countries:

     Tx_Xxx_Domain_Model_StaticCountry {
         mapping {
             tableName = static_countries

The problem is supposedly that extbase does not know that I want to map
the country property to the cn_iso_2 column of the static_countries
table as I am not defining this anywhere since I dont have a TCA config
for my User model.

kind regards
Alex