[TYPO3-mvc] Property / relation problem

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Thu Feb 2 17:09:00 CET 2012

> PS: As soon as I add recordType it breaks completely.

Define "breaks completely"? ;) any error messages to consider or just a big black hole of nothing (empty page)?

I assume the record type field is added to SQL/TCA OK? Unfortunately I'm not really comfortable with the inner workings of the object-to-table mapping in Extbase - but really, I would expect an error message to be visible somewhere.

Last question for this email :) do you have a mapping statement for the static_info_country table that says "map to Tx_Xxx_Domain_Model_StaticCountry"? This would also be required.

--
Cheers,
Claus