[TYPO3-mvc] postProcess hook, extbase and TS settings

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Fri Feb 18 15:25:08 CET 2011

Hey,

> Ok but I have one problem. I have a setup.txt but it`s not available in
> $GLOBALS['EXT']['extConf']
>
> There isn`t conf of my extension. I have same files like for example
> blog_example. I`ve checked every single on for some kind of declaration
> and nothing. How to get that :/
>
> I`ve included static template (btw. my site is multidomain, can it
> affect that?)

well, TS setup is in general a FE thing only, so it's not
initialized/provided in BE context by default.

What you could easily access would be pageTS, but that would mean that
you have to configure things twice which is not that nice.

I currently don't have a code snippet at hand that I could give you and
am unfortunately a bit busy atm so I can't do the research. Probably
somebody else could give a helping hand? Or give it a try on the dev
list if it's urgent.