[TYPO3-mvc] postProcess hook, extbase and TS settings

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 14:53:51 CET 2011

W dniu 2011-02-18 14:35, Franz Koch pisze:
> Hey,
>
>> I`ve put it here cause it was supporting extbase ext and I thought I can
>> somehow user $this->settings
>>
>> Sorry for trouble.
>
> I didn't say you weren't allowed to ask here - just wanted to mention
> that a general answer could have been found on those other lists.
>
>> And no its not FE its BE ext
>
> well, to get a "clean" $this->settings array you would have to fire up
> the complete extbase bootstrap and then fetch the configurationManager
> and let it return the type
> "Tx_Extbase_Configuration_ConfigurationManager::CONFIGURATION_TYPE_SETTINGS".
> But this is no official API although you can of course use it on your
> own risk (no API means that the names could change or the class could
> get renamed in future versions if we need to sync something with FLOW3
> again). Also it would be quite some overhead just to get a TS setting.
> So unless you don't need extbase domain-logic/magic inside your hook but
> just some TS setting you're better off to use the regular TYPO3 methods.
>
> You could of course also just fire up a minimal extbase bootstrap, but
> the needed methods are also no public API and could also change -
> probably more likely then the configurationManager. If you prefer such a
> solution I can tell you how to do - but it's most likely more hassle to
> keep those things in sync with newer extbase versions then using TYPO3
> methods.

Ok but I have one problem. I have a setup.txt but it`s not available in
$GLOBALS['EXT']['extConf']

There isn`t conf of my extension. I have same files like for example
blog_example. I`ve checked every single on for some kind of declaration
and nothing. How to get that :/

I`ve included static template (btw. my site is multidomain, can it
affect that?)