[TYPO3-mvc] RFC #8318 : New feature: change initial controller and action via FlexForm.

Michael Feinbier mf at hdnet.de
Wed Jun 30 09:22:04 CEST 2010

Hey,

Am 24.06.10 19:53, schrieb Sebastian Kurfürst:
> Hey everybody,
>
> is the final patch already in another thread in the list, which I can
> review?

Okay - to make a long story short there are 2 RFC with 2 different goals
in this thread.
The first RFC is Franz patch to add so called 'presets' for
switchableControllerActions which allow to define the allowed controller
and action pairs via TS instead of the flexform directly

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/8527
  (+1 from me for this feature)

The second RFC is the initially posted patch by me which allows to
change the first controller and action without touching the
switchableControllerAction-Logic. You can find it at the initial posting
or in the forge task

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/8318

Hope to see u all on T3DD10

Micha