[TYPO3-mvc] RFC #8318 : New feature: change initial controller and action via FlexForm.

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon Jun 28 11:13:37 CEST 2010

Hey guys,

>> is the final patch already in another thread in the list, which I can
>> review?
>>
>> Just curious and want to make sure nothing slips through :)
>
> Hi,
>
> I think the final patch is in this thread postet by Franz Koch on 17.06.
> 16:47 which is the same patch as in
>

> Am I right Franz?

almost - one last thing was missing in this patch. So I created a new
one and opened up a ticket for it at forge:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/8527

I know that I could have attached it to your ticket, but my patch is
mostly about a different subject - so I thought it's better to have it's
own ticket for it with a proper subject on forge. That way we can also
split up the 2 functionalities, as I kind of like your implementation
better then my old quick and dirty one. So I'm currently more in favor
to remove the feature from my initial patch and use your solution.
The only thing left to do, would be to discuss the naming of both
settings (your's and mine).