[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase mapping objects with pid 0

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 19:58:34 CEST 2010

Am 27.06.2010 10:21, schrieb "Christian Müller (Kitsunet)":
> If pid 0 is not your storage page then it won't work. I had a similar
> problem, see discussion "Tx_Extbase_MVC_Controller_Argument
> StoragePage". So respect storage page FALSE is the way to go or try if
> you can add pid 0 to your storage page.

Hello and thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately TYPO3 won't save the page with uid 0 in the storage page
field in a content plugin. (As the page doesn't really exist in the
database.)

I saw Jochen supplied a patch for the finyByUid() methods to return
objects regardless of their pid. I will try that then until a solution
is found.

Thanks,
Thomas