[TYPO3-mvc] mvc_extjs state of the art

Fernando Arconada falcifer2001 at yahoo.es
Sun Jun 20 18:37:24 CEST 2010

Hello

what's the state of the art of the library mvc_extjs? is it continuous
development? i've only seen changes in "view" branch but not in trunk and
the documentation doesn't grow.
I'm studying extbase/fluid and now i want to create my own BE module
based on extjs. Does mvc_extjs will  be the recomended way to write BE
plugins with extjs?

Are there any kind of coordination/collaboration between extbase/fluid
team and mvc_extjs to not repeat the work or similar?

My idea is to write a software development workflow for BE modules (i
have no one  module at this moment) and i dont know if i should include
mvc_extjs or wait for extbase/fluid new features

Kind Regards

Fernando Arconada