[TYPO3-mvc] Bug with Extbase trunk / 4.4 and RealURL with absRefPrefix?

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sat Jun 12 07:52:41 CEST 2010

Hey,

I'm using the latest and greatest Extbase that ships with 4.4 beta3, and
use it with realurl, but not with baseUrl but with absRefPrefix.

config.tx_realurl_enable = 1
config.absRefPrefix = 1

This configuration works with 4.3 and my extbase extension, but not with
4.4 anymore, as it seems that extbase forgets to apply the absRefPrefix
anymore.

Can anybody confirm this issue?

Happens to me on two completely different installations with two
completely different Extbase extensions.

All the best,
Benni.