[TYPO3-mvc] Handle hidden objects

Manfred Rutschmann manfred.rutschmann at revier.de
Fri Jun 11 13:42:29 CEST 2010

hi list,

i programming a complete new user interface in the backend for manage a
frontend plugin and his data. i can create new objects, edit and delete
some of these. now, in my own list module i must hide and unhide objects. I
have a Backend Controller and use fluid to present the data. i have for
each object a little toolbar:
<f:be.buttons.icon uri="{f:uri.action(action:'edit', controller: 'BeLabel',
arguments:{label: label})}" icon="edit2" title="Etikett bearbeiten" />
<f:be.buttons.icon uri="{f:uri.action(action:'delete', controller:
'BeLabel', arguments:{label: label})}" icon="deletedok" title="Etikett
löschen" />

<f:if condition="{label.hidden}==1">
  <f:then><f:be.buttons.icon uri="{f:uri.action(action:'unhide',
controller: 'BeLabel', arguments:{label: label})}" icon="button_unhide"
title="Etikett anzeigen" /></f:then>
<f:else><f:be.buttons.icon uri="{f:uri.action(action:'hide', controller:
'BeLabel', arguments:{label: label})}" icon="button_hide" title="Etikett
verbergen" /></f:else>
</f:if>

Now i can hide the objects with my hide action without problems. i have a
own findAll() method to get in these list all objects. is a object
hidden==1 i generate a link to unhide action. But when the object is
hidden==1 i get an exception:

#1251730701: The value must be of type "Tx_MrEtikett_Domain_Model_Label",
but was of type "NULL".

i cant use the edit and delete action too. if the object is not hidden the
delete and edit action works fine. how can i use my controller actions with
hidden objects?

Regards Manfred