[TYPO3-mvc] Fatal error: Class 'Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Mapper_DataMapFactory' not found after extbase 1.0.2 -> 1.1.0?

Gerhard Mehsel sparking at gmx.net
Thu Jul 29 10:27:18 CEST 2010

Hi Jochen,

Am 29.07.2010 00:11, schrieb Jochen Rau:

> On 2010-07-28, Gerhard Mehsel<sparking at gmx.net>  wrote:
>> I made a small extension with extbase / fluid TYPO3 4.3.3 and extbase 1.0.2.
>> After deplyoing that extension to another TYPO3 4.3.3 everthing were ok.
>> Now my hoster patched this TYPO3 4.3.3 with the security fixes from
>> today (after 4.3.4 came out) and now I get the following error, the
>> extension is not longer working at all:
>>
>> Fatal error: Class 'Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Mapper_DataMapFactory' not
>> found in /html/typo3/typo3_src-4.3.3/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on line 5020
>>
>> Now it is extbase 1.1.0
>> What do I have to change to get that extension working with extbase
>> 1.1.0 again? I have a model, a repository, a controller and a fluid
>> template in that extension.
>>
>> Can somebody give me a hint?
>
> Could you please provide a full stack trace (debug output)?

I'm sorry, but I can't reproduce the error now. I updated the TYPO3 to
4.3.4 and made the changes from this thread: "ANN: Fluid Regression in
TYPO3 4.3.4". Now the extension is working again, so I assume the
problem was the patching from my hoster and was not a problem with extbase.

Sorry again for rumors,
Gerd