[TYPO3-mvc] How use action of another controller? Urgent!!

Manfred Rutschmann manfred.rutschmann at revier.de
Thu Jul 29 09:38:32 CEST 2010

Hi list,

im brainblocked at the moment and need some suggestions. In my controller a
i have something like this:

Public Function createAction($json) {
  $formData = json_decode($json);
$response[state]=TRUE;
$this->view->assign("email",$formData[0]->value);
$response[html] = $this->view->render();

}

I get an json back to my request from js. So far so good. No, i need to
call an second action in another controller. The other controller would be
an email handler. I tought a controller is good for using views for the
mails that would be send. But how can i call the other controller and come
back to my first controller/action and save my first view?

	$this->forward('sendregistration', 'Mailer', NULL, array('test'=>"test"));

This works for calling the action but not for coming back. I get the view
from the second controller back, but thats stupid for me now.

Anyone some idea?

Thx!