[TYPO3-mvc] Scheduler & ext_base?

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Thu Jul 29 09:41:43 CEST 2010

Am 29.07.2010 04:31, schrieb Braulio J. Solano-Rojas:
> Hi Michael.
>
> El 26/07/2010 09:01 a.m., Michael Feinbier escribió:

> In fact, I find your solution elegant -simple and powerful-, thank you very much again for sharing.

The problem lies within Extbase itself. The dispatcher currently also initializes all parts of the
framework. This will be changed in future releases and there will be probably a set of specialized
dispatcher to work in different contexts (HTTP with full framework, HTTP for AJAX, CLI/scheduler).

While I agree that the solution is simple, it is IMHO not elegant (see above why).

Masi