[TYPO3-mvc] Scheduler & ext_base?

Braulio J. Solano-Rojas braulio at solsoft.biz
Thu Jul 29 04:31:21 CEST 2010

Hi Michael.

El 26/07/2010 09:01 a.m., Michael Feinbier escribió:
> Hi Braulio,
>
> I am using Extbase from a scheduler task like this:
>
>[Snip]
>
> This works fine for me but as already mentioned this is just a kind of
> hack because it is no "real" HTTP-Request.

Thank you! (¡Gracias!)

I actually think that it is not hacky at all.  I've been following two
threads:  "Using Repository outside a controller" and "creating a
repository from inside a scheduler task", and it seems to me that the
approach of using the models (or repositories) on the scheduler task is
at least as complicated (or simple) as your solution.  Therefore if your
solution is hacky, the model only solution is also hacky.

In fact, I find your solution elegant -simple and powerful-, thank you
very much again for sharing.

Regards,

B.

P.S.:  Maybe Christian Jul Jensen's solution was simpler...