[TYPO3-mvc] Exception with fluid 1.1.0, typo3-4.3.4

Andreas Lappe nd at off-pist.de
Wed Jul 28 16:28:46 CEST 2010

On 28.07.10, Sebastian Kurfürst wrote:
> Hey,
>
> please try if the attached patch fixes the issue for you, changing
> $this->viewData to $this->variables as you described.
>
> Are there other issues you experience? It'd be great if you could test
> your websites again thoroughly (especially with frontend forms, and
> updates of domain models).
>
> Jochen backported quite some Extbase changes to the 4.3 branch, while
> Fluid stayed pretty much stable.
>
> Sorry, for not noticing this earlier, we should have caught this during
> pre-testing -- actually it's quite an embarassing issue.
>
> Sorry again for the hazzle,
> Sebastian

Hey Sebastian,

I just saw that it's fixed in 4.4.1, so it might be a problem of a patch
not being commited to 4.3.4 or something... It might be easier for you
to check your commit history on this issue and check what's missing in
4.3.4...

So long
Andy
--
“I shot an arrow into the air, and it stuck.”
-graffiti in Los Angeles