[TYPO3-mvc] TypoScript manipulation per object property

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 01:02:09 CEST 2010

Hi folks,

I'd like to provide the possibility to define custom
TypoScript for every property of every object available,
which would be used to manipulate the final output of
the property in the template.

Imagine a configuration like:

plugin.tx_myext.settings.object_one {
	property_one.stdWrap {
		crop = 100 | ... |
	}

	property_two.stdWrap {
		case = upper

What would be the best way in terms of DDD to accomplish that?
Would I need to write a domain service which would be implemented
into every getter of every property of every object?
Or may I should write a custom viewhelper to solve this?

Thanks a lot for your opinions!

Thomas