[TYPO3-mvc] Cachable actions???

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed Jul 21 13:17:52 CEST 2010

Hey,

> As you can see the show action is not part of the non-cachable
> controller-action-combinations.
>
> My brain thinks that the problem is coming from the fact that I include
> the extension trough typoscript like this:
> lib.maincontent.20.30 < tt_content.list.20.bwshop_pi1
> lib.maincontent.20.30.controller = Product
> lib.maincontent.20.30.action = show
>
> I've read several threads here suggesting that if you don't have the
> action and controller in the GET params then the plugin is executed as
> USER_INT??? Is this true?

no, by default your extension is of type USER and it won't switch to
USER_INT if you don't have the controller and action in the URL or in _POST.

What does the TS object browser say for your TS instance of the plugin?
In doubt set it to USER by hand, just to be sure:

lib.maincontent.20.30 < tt_content.list.20.bwshop_pi1
lib.maincontent.20.30 = USER