[TYPO3-mvc] Cachable actions???

Daniel Dimitrov danielsd_bg at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 21 12:26:25 CEST 2010

Hey guys!
Well I have followed all advices so far in this newsletter group and have
change a good part of my extension. Now I think in Domains and not in views
anymore :D

Everything seems to work fine and now I'm doing the final work :)
I found this viewHelper:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/6327

And I've copied it to my extension. Sadly, but it is not working :)

Everything is fine with the viewHelper, but it seems that my plugin is an
USER_INT and
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->page['title'] = 'new title here';
works only for USER objects.

The funny part is that I've configured my show action to be cachable in
ext_localconf.php
Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
	$_EXTKEY,																		// The extension name (in UpperCamelCase) or the
extension key (in lower_underscore)
	'Pi1',																			// A unique name of the plugin in UpperCamelCase
	array(
		'Product' => 'index, search, show',
		'Checkout' => 'index, delete'
		),
	array(			// An array of non-cachable controller-action-combinations (they
must already be enabled)
		'Product' => 'index, search',

		)
);

As you can see the show action is not part of the non-cachable
controller-action-combinations.

My brain thinks that the problem is coming from the fact that I include the
extension trough typoscript like this:
lib.maincontent.20.30 < tt_content.list.20.bwshop_pi1
lib.maincontent.20.30.controller = Product
lib.maincontent.20.30.action = show

I've read several threads here suggesting that if you don't have the action
and controller in the GET params then the plugin is executed as USER_INT???
Is this true?

Because we need to have SEF urls we've decided to split the extension on
several pages:
shop - this page shows the list with products
shop/artikel/name of arcitle - this page shows the single view(show)

when I'm in shop in list view - I just click a link that leads me to
shop/artikel - this link doesn't have action and controller in the URL.

Do you have any ideas what could be wrong with this?
Kind Regards,
Daniel