[TYPO3-mvc] f:link.action set pageUid

Felix Oertel mehl at foertel.com
Fri Jul 16 00:59:42 CEST 2010

hey,

Am 15.07.10 11:42, schrieb Andriy Kushnarov:
> <f:link.action
>           action="foo"
>           controller="bar"
>           arguments="{p1 : p1}"
>           pageUid="123">title</f:link.action>
>
> I've got controller action:
> public function singleAction(Tx_Extension_Domain_Model_P1 $p1 = NULL) {
> }
>
> I do not recieve propper $p1, always NULL

first please use the template object browser on page 123 to check if the
storagePid is correctly set. i think this is the error in 85% of the
cases. ;-)

second did you annotate the parameter with @param
Tx_Extension_Domain_Model_P1 $p1 in the Doc-Header?

third do you use $query->statement() in one of the two actions?
sometimes this leads to not respect the enableFields in one place so a
linked object will not be found in another.

fourth do you use the same ext_localconf.php configured plugin? if you
use another plugin you would have to adjust the _pi1 pluginName.

regards, foertel