[TYPO3-mvc] RELATION_HAS_ONE and OPERATOR_NOT_EQUAL_TO

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon Jul 12 10:40:07 CEST 2010

Hey,

>>> Tx_Extbase_Persistence_QueryInterface::OPERATOR_NOT_EQUAL_TO, '');
>> This class is no public API, thus you should definitely not call it ;-)
>
> Thx!
> Regarding the different types of relations- the TCA-Reference is what it is, a reference of all possible parameters and no guide on how different types of relations are created. I was wondering if such a document exists out there (besides the book) !?

I haven't finished the book yet, but as of what I have seen the book has
no reference like TCA -> resultingRelationType. Do we actually need it?
I mean, TCA is telling everything itself though.

But if you are curious on how the TCA is mapped, have a look at
Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Mapper_DataMapFactory.