[TYPO3-mvc] how to not respectEnablefields when passing object to controller action

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Jul 8 13:02:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

> hmm, i see no difference if i retrieve the value directly from the
> argument or by using $this->request->getArgument, although your approach
> is less code. Or did i get something wrong?

no, there is no difference in general, except of probably a bit cleaner
code, some prevalidation of extbase (due to phpdoc type annotation) and
code completion possibility. I just found it a cleaner approach for
required arguments by a action.
And I didn't say you have to use it - I just said that there was no need
to remove it from the function arguments.