[Typo3-shop] Using another table structure

Peter Huppertz peter at futurmat.com
Mon Sep 19 09:41:49 CEST 2005

Hi Franz,

thanks for your answer.

Would it be interesting to implement something like a "field-mapping"
tt_products? So perhaps you can offer constants like

plugin.tt_products.products.table = myproductstable
plugin.tt_products.products.table.field.price = mypricefield

This solution would probably solve my problem. If this would be interesting
for other tt_products users I could try to implement this table and field
mapping.

Greets

Peter

news:mailman.1.1127105361.20564.typo3-project-tt-products at lists.netfielders.de...