[Typo3-shop] no products in ###email_plaintext_template###

Rick - Futuros typo3 at futuros.nl
Tue Sep 13 01:23:17 CEST 2005

Franz Holzinger wrote:
> Rick [Futuros] a écrit :
>
>>In my emails (plain text) i dont see any details about the products i
>>ordered.
>>
>>Anybody an idea what the problem is?
>>

> Update to version 2.2.5
>

> Franz

at the moment it's not convenient  for me to update my ttproducts ext
because i am using an slightly modified version of the ext.

I compared the old ttproducts class with the new one, but i couldnt find
  the parts of the code responsible for a functioning PLAINTEXT_TEMPLATE
in the new class.

Will you be kind enough to tell me which parts (the function name is
okay) of the code are responsible for the corrected behavior.

Thanks in advance,
Rick