[TYPO3-templavoila] Re: TYPO3-project-templavoila Digest, Vol 102, Issue 1

Mathias Schreiber mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Wed May 6 09:27:31 CEST 2015

I agree with Andi.

The bottomline should be "TV is dead to Wouter and Alex".
They do not see a future in it and we should respect that opinion.

Andi seems to have mutual interest in TV and I'm sure he will continue the development for the greater good of the community.
And personally, I'm thankful for that.

Cheers
Mathias

P.S. to all of you.
Please pay extra attention to the whole full-quoting going on.
It makes the forum and the emails/newsgroups incredibly hard to read.

So quote the parts you want to quote, delete the parts that have nothing to do with the topic anymore.
Thank you in advance