[TYPO3-templavoila] userFunc in FCE TypoScript

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Tue May 28 18:48:12 CEST 2013

Hi Tomas,

i suggest you to use userfunc in TSTemplate e.g. as lib.whatever and use
the typoscript object path instead -> this should work :D

Regards

Kay

Am 07.05.13 11:21, schrieb Tomas Norre Mikkelsen:
> With references to [1] I use userFunc in my TS for FCE Element. My
> userFunc is not called from TemplaVoila FCE, main() tryes error_log,
> die, echo and return nothing works. No error.log, no devlog no nothing.
>
> Hints?
>
> I'm doing like this:
>
> includeLibs.jobHashValue =
> EXT:ni_beierholm_easycruit_jobform/user_jobHashValue.php
>
> 10 = USER
> 10 {
>   userFunc = user_jobHashValue->main
> }
>

> [1] http://typo3.org/extension-manuals/templavoila/1.8.0/view/1/6/

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach