[TYPO3-templavoila] Unable to run TV Wizard in TYPO3 ver. 6

Henrik Bøgelund henrik at bogelund.eu
Sat May 11 20:39:56 CEST 2013

I made a clean installation of TYPO3 version 6.0.4.
Next I installed the TemplaVoila extension.
Finally I placed an HTML template in fileadmin/templates.

When I entered the TemplaVoila module I got the following error message:
   The directory "" (relative to the website root) does not exist!

So, Google!
I found
http://www.typo3forum.net/forum/templavoila/58674-directory-problem-templavoila-version-6-0-0-rc.html
By scrolling down the the Facebook comments I found a solution posted by
Bernd Reindl on December 17, 2012.
I followed his instructions and, lo and behold, the error message was gone.

When I then started the TemplaVoila wizard I got the following error
message:
   Oops, an error occurred!
   uid of fileusage (sys_file_reference) has to be numeric.
   More information regarding this error might be available online.

In the TemplaVoila page module I could see that the wizard had created
the page structure, but whenever I clicked a page I got the following error

message:
   Oops, an error occurred!
   Argument was supposed to be either a uid or a filename
   More information regarding this error might be available online.

I have tried the exact same scenario with TYPO3 version 6.1.0, and got
the same result.
I have tried with various versions of PHP, the latest was 5.4.13, and
the result was the same every time.

The search results I got from google indicates that there are many who
successfully use TemplaVoila with TYPO3 version 6.
So my question is:
   What do I do wrong?