[TYPO3-templavoila] Typoscript IF statement inside FCE <Typoscript> block

Denyer denyer at sozu.co.uk
Mon Mar 25 02:53:21 CET 2013

Typically moments after posting I had an idea, and solved the issue.

For those stumbling across this late at night as I did the solution was to
wrap the RECORDS item in another COA, as the .if isn't honoured by the
RECORDS object.

Complete code:

10 = COA
10 {
   10=COA
   10{
     10=RECORDS
     10 {
      current = 1
      source.field = field_pagetarget
      tables = pages
      conf.pages >
      conf.pages = COA
      conf.pages {
        10 = COA
        10 {
           10 = TEXT
           10.typolink.parameter.field = uid
           stdWrap.stripHtml = 1
        }
      }
     }
   }
   10.if.isFalse.field = field_headingoverride

   20 = TEXT
   current = 1
   20.field = field_headingoverride
}