[TYPO3-templavoila] Re: Re: TemplaVoila future...

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 16:59:50 CEST 2013

To answer Philipp on what is "important" :

1. User/Project base. So many websites are using TV. So at least bug fixing should still be done even if new features are left alone.
2. No modification in html files, mapping makes TV different of all other CMSes.
3. FCE but we already see alternatives (GridElement and DCE) that's why it's in third place.

The whole idea of TV in my experience is mainly about mapping and FCE.

If Oliviver work about "universal mapping" comes to Core in 6.2 and we got an equivalent of FCE (with user rights manageability) and TV is bugfixed, everything should be smooth...

So simple to write, but I'm not a coder nor working for a company so my contribution comes in marketing/evangelism, features suggestions to authors, bug reports and sometimes documentation... Sometimes I wish I would be a developer...

Patrick