[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila future...

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Sun Jun 9 16:29:06 CEST 2013

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Gaumond wrote:

> Funny enough we talked a bit about this in San Fracisco between
> conferences and everyone I talked to agreed. All other templating
> approaches are "coder-oriented".

So do you care more for the easy mapping/templating part, the FCEs or
another part of TV?

Point and click templating should be easier to create as you can use fluid
to save both the mapping and the logic ;) #fedext anyone?

e.g. https://github.com/ohader/mapping

FCEs are a problem on its own as you need as you always have the problem on
how to save the non-normalized data.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!