[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila future...

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Sun Jun 9 15:25:02 CEST 2013

Hi Christian,

Christian Weiske wrote:

>> > it is still used within the community and various indicators proof
>> > that it is still very popular
>> Which indicators? At least devs seem to ignore it??? Or what was your
>> point? If there are many users, then it should not be so hard to
>> acquire contributors or sponsors, shouldn't it?
>
> I use TV personally for several (also in new) projects, and @work we're
> using it exclusively. Templavoila works.

So, do you contribute patches? Sponsor bugfixes/maintenance? If not, then
this extension can not be critical for your business.

> Philipp, it's sad to see what you - and as it seems the rest of the
> "officials" - think of TYPO3 and it's users.

I am an active contributor. I contribute to everything that I am working on,
be nagged about it, is fun or interesting.

TYPO3 is a do-ocracy: http://www.communitywiki.org/DoOcracy
So just go ahead if you think that some area needs work.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!