[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila future...

Dieter Bunkerd dieter.bunkerd at typo3-asia.com
Sun Jun 9 09:23:13 CEST 2013

Hi,

next time, he's gonna tell us, that we are not allowed to publish an
article, unless we attended at least two code sprints...

Buddy, BUILDING a car (they are not created btw.) can be compared to
writing a CMS. But in order to DRIVE that car, I don't need to have a
single idea of what a valve, a crankshaft or a piston is. Don't you agree?

And do you really believe that the "basic laws of physics" is enough to
build a car?

What is the current year again? 2013? Is that correct? No one is allowed
to create websites unless one understand conditions and loops? Yeah, right!

Best regards
Dieter