[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila future...

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Jun 8 16:27:22 CEST 2013

Hi Tolleiv,

> I wrote a short overview why I think continuing TemplaVoila doesn't make
> sense anymore. You'll find the full article in my blog:
> http://blog.tolleiv.de/2013/06/templavoila-future/

Thanks for being so open about this. Your work on TV was very much
appreciated, just as was Dmitry's work before.

We are still using TV in all of our projects, so your announcement if of
course a cause of worries. The possibility to fix the occasional bug is
satisfying though. I had started thinking about looking at alternatives
and this will definitely increase the motivation to do so.

I wish you a happy retirement ;-)

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch