[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila future...

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Sat Jun 8 16:08:34 CEST 2013

Hi Tolleiv,

On 08.06.13 09:22, Tolleiv Nietsch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wrote a short overview why I think continuing TemplaVoila doesn't make
> sense anymore. You'll find the full article in my blog:
> http://blog.tolleiv.de/2013/06/templavoila-future/

Thank you for openly sharing your thoughts. I have used TV numerous
times in the past and I would like to personally say "thank you" for
doing all the work in the past. At the same time I think you make a
great example of gracefully stepping back from a work that you are no
longer into with your heart. I think it is a good step for you
personally but also for the community. Maybe someone else who likes and
uses TV a lot steps up to continue where you left off now.

I still think TV is a valuable addition to the TYPO3 ecosystem even if I
don't use it in many projects at the moment, so I hope someone will fill
this gap!

So a big thanks again to you Tolleiv, I hope you stay in the community
at least even when I read differently from your post.

Cheers,
Christian